Sometimes referred to as the lack gold of the forest, this mushroom has been used for centuries in Russia and other Northern Eurpoean contries. It is a parasitic fungi growing on birch trees that resembles a large lump of charcoal. Due to it's bitterness and dense texture, it's not a choice edible but has many medicinal benefits including immune boosting, anti-inflammatory, and anti-ageing. Some other health benefits of Chaga include;
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant (high source of minerals and Betulinic acid )
- Can lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Anti-oxidant effects help slow the effects of aging including graying hair, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Has shown in many studies to have anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties from many of the Beta-glucans present in this mushroom.
- Provides enhanced energy and stamina.
Sun Hands Farm produces all extracts with mushrooms grown here on our farm or sustainably foraged locally in Montana. All extracts consist of 100% fruitbody extraction with no myceliated grain or fillers. Lion's mane extract is produced using a dual extract method to optimize the health benefits and bioavailability of the full spectrum of compounds lion's mane has to offer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.